Use of the Pushofficial Website is available only to persons who are 13 and above.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
If you use Pushofficial.com, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID and Password and you shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your User ID and Password.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Pushofficial.com, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Pushofficial.com through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Pushofficial.com periodically. Pushofficial.com may communicate with You by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on Pushofficial.com is free. Pushofficial.com does not charge any fee for browsing or additional fee for buying on Pushofficial.com. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Nigeria for making payments to Pushofficial.com.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process Your Information on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technological security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules there under.
- Payment While availing any of the payment method(s) offered at Pushofficial.com , Pushofficial.com will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.All payments made against the purchases/services on Pushofficial.com by you shall be compulsorily in Nigerian Naira acceptable by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Pushofficial.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Pushofficial.com.
- Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Nigeria Only Unless otherwise specified, the material on Pushofficial.com is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Nigeria. Pushofficial makes no representation that materials/services in Pushofficial.com are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than Nigeria. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than Nigeria do so on their own initiative.
- Risk of loss All items purchased from Pushofficial.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the Risk of Loss shall remain with Pushofficial until the item is transferred to You. In the event that the items are damaged after receipt, the risk falls on the customer.
- Pricing and Typographical error If Pushofficial.com comes across any difference in pricing resulting from typographic errors with regards to pricing or product/service information, Pushofficial.com shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel the order(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from the customer within 10-15 business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refund will be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash on Delivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
- Cancellation of order Pushofficial.com reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under situation where Pushofficial.com is not able to meet the requirement of the order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply with the Pushofficial.com policy or for any reason. However, Pushofficial.com will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order is intimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and any applicable refund, will be made in reasonable time
- Termination of Service Pushofficial.com reserves the absolute right to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any and all portion of our goods and services with or without prior communications. You hereby consent that Pushofficial.com will under no circumstance be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of availability of goods or services on the website.